Friday, November 7, 2008

Bento Hiatus

I think I'm officially on bento hiatus for awhile. Between being sick and then traveling out of town in late October, I haven't made any photo-worthy lunches lately! And now we are gearing up to paint our kitchen cabinets, which means a big mess in the kitchen until Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll get back to making bentos in December!

In the meantime, here is a great place to visit for lots of cool bento photos: http://www.flickr.com/groups/bentoboxes/pool/

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Blogger la takahashi said...

Hi!
I found your site a short while ago and just wanted you to know, I really like your bento style! It's great to look at without being fussy and I think I've picked up some ideas from you. I appreciate at that. Just wanted to say thanks. I know that blogging into space is hard to do without feedback so thought I'd give you some as you start on your kitchen adventure. Good luck! Stay sane!

 
At December 7, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Blogger Leslee said...

Hi, la takahashi! Thanks so much for your kind comment. Unfortunately the kitchen painting project is taking about four times as long as I thought it would! It has definitely been a learning experience, LOL. I'm hoping to squeeze out a bento soon, even in the midst of our ongoing project. Good luck with your own bentos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home