Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Better Than Yesterday

Bento #2  03/18/08

Clockwise from top left: Boiled egg on a bed of sauteed asparagus. Babybel cheese, homemade pumpkin muffins, dark chocolate chunks and almonds. Rolled spinach tortilla with garlic hummus for dipping, tomato garnish. TJ's pesto tortellini with italian dressing in the container.

This bento was very satisfying. I had the hummus and tortilla for a mid-morning snack and ate the rest in two parts over the course of the afternoon.

I managed to make two bentos this morning. Part of my egg migrated over to my husband's bento...

Bento #1  03/18/08

For my husband. Left: Pork and broccoli on top of rice.* Top Right: TJ's pesto tortellini, soy sauce egg.* Bottom Right: Apple slices and homemade pumpkin muffins. The bottle at top is red sauce for the tortellini.

*My father-in-law made the pork, broccoli, rice, and soy sauce egg. I just bento-fied them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home