Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First bento in a long while...

Bento 08/14/07

Today I decided to make a bento verrrry last minute before heading out to work. That's why there's not much to this one! But it's my first bento in our new house, so I'm happy.

Clockwise from top left: Leftover sauteed portobello mushrooms. I threw on some raw carrots for color. Next are two Babybel cheeses with the wax still on. Below that are some broken multigrain crackers for the cheese. They were too big to go in the box whole! Last are some fresh strawberries, which were on sale (yay!) and which inspired me to make a bento in the first place today.

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2007 at 8:58 PM, Blogger myriam said...

beautiful! I've been checking in daily to see what you've been eating. I love your bentos and always feel inspired when I see how pretty they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home