Sunday, April 15, 2007

Favorite Bento Resource
Sorry I haven't posted any bentos in a long while. I got sort of busy with wedding plans, doing some freelance work in addition to the day job, fixing up the house for selling, and preparing to move to our new house! I've been so tired in the mornings (and been sleeping in so late) that I haven't put together any blog-worthy bentos. I'm hoping to get back to it this week!

In the meantime, I recommend a visit to this Flickr photo pool to see some great bentos by some very creative people!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/bentoboxes/pool/

I love looking at these photos -- it's a great place to get ideas and the people are nice. :)

On an unrelated subject, I've been experimenting with making origami flowers. I posted some photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home