Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Camera

Bento #2  04/16/08

I'm still trying to figure out our new camera. I can already tell it will take better photos than the old one. I just need to get comfotable with the settings. This lunch was for me. Top Tier: A lady apple and organic fruit strips. Carrot scraps and blood orange. Homemade pumpkin muffins. Bottom Tier: Hummus and cheese rolls. Salad of carrots, bell peppers, lettuce, and chickpeas.

Bento #1  04/16/08

This lunch was for my husband. Clockwise from Top Left: Salad of lettuce and bell peppers. Four Trader Joe's chicken shu mai on top of rice with carrot flowers and bell pepper. Blood orange and organic fruit strips. Ham and mustard rolls with cheese on animal picks.

The fruit strips are FruitaBu brand Organic Smoooshed Fruit "twirls". I found them at Target! They come in long ribbons. I thought it might be fun to try shapes with them, but they are actually very sticky and hard to work with. They are tasty, though!

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks very yummy and colorful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home