Thursday, March 27, 2008

Getting a Facial

Getting a Facial

This is my entry for Iron Bento, Battle: Faces! Our pampered lady is made of mozzarella cheese, cucumbers, strawberry lips, and cheddar cheese to (try to) define the jawline. The skin is spinach tortilla. Under the tortilla is a good amount of refried beans and cheese. On the right are the usual suspects: strawberries, dark chocolate, broccoli, and carrots.

Looks like she has a lot of lipstick on, and I guess you're not supposed to wear lipstick while getting a facial, but I'm in love with strawberries this week and I couldn't resist using them for the lips. By the way, the mozzarella cheese is supposed to be a head wrap.

I came up with this battle theme so I figured I'd better make an entry! This battle theme is on until April 5, 2008. I hope others will join in!

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really incredible! I am so impressed.

 
At March 27, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Blogger Ghislaine said...

I totally got that it was a headwrap right off the bat. Awesome!

 
At April 5, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Blogger Leslee said...

Thanks for your kind comments! I'm glad the headwrap was recognizable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home