Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brats

Bento #1  04/03/08

For my husband. Left: Two homemade potato momos. Bratwurst with grilled peppers and onions. Right Top: Mustard for the brat, cheese crackers, and organic orange choco cookies. Right Bottom: Green beans with red pepper flakes, cheese and carrots.

Bento #2  04/03/08

Super speedy bento for me, since I was running late for work! Clockwise from top left: Three homemade potato momos. Spinach and chickpea salad. Roasted almonds and organic orange choco-chip cookies. Hummus with spinach tortilla rolls.

Here is my "recipe" for the potato momos.

3 Comments:

At April 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you post the recipe for the momos?

 
At April 5, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Blogger Leslee said...

Thanks for the request, beastmomma! I just posted the recipe here in my other blog. It's not an exact recipe, because I was experimenting! Hope it's helpful, anyway...

 
At April 6, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look yummy. I am not sure if I can duplicate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home