Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Minneola Tangelo

Bento  04/22/08

Lunch for my husband. I made a ham and cheese sandwich on homemade bread (Buttermilk bread made in our breadmaker). Unfortunately I squashed the sandwich trying to get all four sections to fit in the box. The fourth section ended up in a separate container!

Anyway, the lower compartment contains carrots, red and yellow bell pepper, and banana peppers. Upper compartment contains a fruit strip divided into two rolls, and a luscious minneola tangelo.

We discovered tangelos recently at H-Mart. They are so sweet, great flavor. I think it's my new favorite fruit!

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where'd you get that box? it looks AWESOME!

 
At May 16, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Blogger Leslee said...

Thanks, Heather. It is a Lock & Lock container that I purchased at H-Mart in Catonsville, MD. I have also purchased Lock & Lock containers from Target.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home