Friday, February 9, 2007

Another Two Bentos
I managed to make two bentos this morning, one for my boyfriend and one for me. Here's the one that I made for him:

Bento 02/09/07 #1


Top: Apple slices, carrots, baby portobellos sauteed in A-1 sauce. There are clementine segments under the apples.

Bottom: Broccoli, onigiri with slice of broccoli stalk on top, three homemade vegetable gyoza, fish full of spicy ginger sauce.

Here's the one that I made for me:

Bento 02/09/07 #2


Left: Baby portobello mushrooms sauteed in A-1 sauce, broccoli, carrot scraps, cucumber with slice of broccoli stalk on top, clementine segments.

Right: Black eyed peas, spinach, tomatoes and garlic simmered with Indian spices. The flower is made of cucumber and carrot. :)

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 at 7:20 PM, Blogger brenda said...

I love the carrot flower, very creative. Post your recipe for the blackeyed peas, please! Dad says it looks to cute to eat:-)But he would...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home