Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Hiatus

Happy news: we're expecting our first baby! However, this is the reason I haven't made a bento in a while. I'm in the first trimester and I've been having some unpleasant symptoms, including an unfortunate aversion to food in general. The pregnancy is going well, however I don't feel well in the mornings and haven't felt like making bentos. :( I'm hoping to get back to making them in a month or two.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out some of my favorite bento contacts on Flickr. These bentos really inspire me!

Anna the Red

Bento Mom

Cuisine Paradise

Nonochan

Pikkopots

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Blogger BlueFrogJ said...

Congratulations!

 
At April 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Blogger la takahashi said...

Congratulations! we miss seeing your wonderful (inspiring) bentos but so understand what you are going through. take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home